Now introducing EmSlim Neo EMS Body Defining treatments.
All the benefits of the EmSlim NEO with added fat dissolving treatments.
(3 treatments in 1)
Each Session includes a combination of EmSlim NEO RF, Red Light laser, fat dissolving wrap, Lymphatic drainage.
(Nutritonal Consultation included in all packages)
We Help you build muscle with the EmSlim Neo EMS abdomen, butt, legs, arms, lower back (extraordinary for lower back weakness/pain!) and combine incredible fat burning benefits of:
Red Light Laser therapy
Vibration lymphatic drainage
Liquid Lipo body fat wraps.
Poor lymphatic drainage can manifest itself in several different ways. Here are a few of the most common side effects you might be experiencing:
• Enlarged lymph nodes
• Always being tired
• Bloating or excess weight
• Soreness and stiffness (especially when you first wake up)
• Chronic colds or sinus infections
• Acne, rash, dry skin or other chronic skin problems
Of course, these symptoms can be a sign of multiple health issues, but taking care of your lymphatic system is an excellent place to start.
- No! You can go about your day after your session! It is strongly encouraged to do some cardio or exercising to help expel the liquefied fat and toxins from the lymphatic system. Flush out the toxins through sweat!
- It's extremely important to hydrate yourself before and after your procedure to help flush out the toxins. minimum of 8 glasses of water a day, 1 gallon would be ideal! No Alcohol before or after your appointment. Please do not put on any creams/lotions to the area to be treated the day of your appointment.
- You can wear something light and comfortable, something easy to remove or change out of and change back into. You can also feel free to bringa change of clothes if you decide to do the infrared sauna session.
The caffeine blocks your Lymphatic system and dehydrates you. It also restricts your blood vessels and cannot let the melted fat metabolize through the Liver very well.
• Stay hydrated! We always have off days – balance with hydration.
• Maintain a mostly clean diet and Exercise Regularly
• Lymph support and drainage herbs
It's very important to understand that with any technology or weight loss program to understand how our body works and what to avoid when doing these treatments for the best results. This is NOT a miracle procedure, Not a One and Done ordeal. Great results are easier obtained when following a sensible diet, exercising and treating these treatments no different than other methods of removing toxins from you body or a deep tissue massage.
Here is a few tips to help the process along and to see even better results. Of course, Consult with your physician prior to treatments or any diet changes.
- Drink at least (MINIMUM) 64 ounces of water every day, the day of the treatment drink as much water as you can (up to a gallon) to help remove the toxins faster (adding lemon with your water also aids with weight loss and increased energy).
- Eat a sensible diet, avoid unnecessary simple carbs/fatty foods and eat more fruits and vegetables.
- Over the counter herbs Dandelion and Milk Thistle can maximize the detoxifying and cleansing of the liver.
- Avoid alcohol the day of and the day after treatments.
- Avoid Caffeine
- Avoid exposure to the sun after Radio Frequency for a minimum of 48 Hours.
• Pregnant or currently breastfeeding
• Epilectic • Clients with Malignancy or on Chemotherapy
• Clients who recently had surgery
• Those with heart diseases or with a heart pacemaker
• Clients that have Kidney Disease (or gall-stones).
• If you have an embedded metal object (IUD, Stent, or silica gel, etc)
• If you are menstruating (this would be counter-intuitive as you will be bloadted during your menses)
• Sensitive to heat
• Genetic Hypersensitivity
• Always consult with your Physician prior to an treatment or diet changes.
• These are elective procedures and each individual result may vary. No refunds due to the type of service rendered. By continuing to book an appointment you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of this business.